CRWN: A Conversation with Elliott Wilson & Future Giveaway
CRWN: A CONVERSATION WITH ELLIOTT WILSON & FUTURE TICKET GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: TIDAL PRESENTS CRWN: A CONVERSATION WITH ELLIOTT WILSON & FUTURE TICKET GIVEAWAY (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors, and agents (and their immediate families and members of their households, whether or not related) of Sponsor and its subsidiaries, parents, affiliates, franchisees, and advertising, promotion, prize suppliers, and prize fulfillment agencies, as applicable, are not eligible to enter or win. Promotion is void where prohibited by law. Winning the Prize (as defined below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Sponsor: Aspiro AB, 1411 Broadway 39th Floor New York, NY 10018 (“Sponsor”).
3. Timing: The Promotion begins on January 18, 2019 at 4:00:01 PM Eastern Time (ET) and ends on January 22nd 2019, at 6:00:01 PM Eastern Time (ET) (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, eligible individuals may enter the Promotion by visiting the following URL and providing the requested information: tidal.com/Future Limit: One entry per person. Individuals must provide all applicable information requested on the URL and have an active TIDAL account to qualify to win. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email account. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email account listed on the entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or online organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entrants agree to be bound by all decisions of Sponsor, which are binding and final.
5. Prize Drawing & Odds of Winning: On a rolling basis during the Promotion Period, Sponsor will randomly select the potential winners from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning the Prize defined below) depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Requirements: The potential winners will be notified by email within a reasonable time prior to the date of the Event selected by the potential winner and must respond to Sponsor within 12 hours or the potential winner will forfeit the Prize and another winner will be selected. Except where prohibited, the potential winners and their Guest(s) (as defined below) may be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release (“Release”), which must be received by Sponsor within the time period set forth by Sponsor, in order to claim his/her Prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return the Release within the required time period, or does not comply with these Official Rules, such potential winner forfeits the Prize.
7. Prize: There will be two hundred and one hundred and fifty (150) winners selected for the Event. Each winner will receive two (2) tickets (the “Prize”) to attend TIDAL Presents CRWN: A Conversation with Elliott Wilson & FUTURE (the “Event”) at a secret location in Los Angeles on January 23rd, 2019. The Event starts 7:00 PM ET and the winner is responsible for confirming the start time on the day of the Event. Approximate Retail Value of a Prize: $15.00.
Limit: one (1) Prize per person. Prize cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize, or portion thereof, with a Prize of comparable or greater value, in its sole discretion. Winner’s guest (“Guest”) must be eighteen (18) years of age or older. Winners and their eligible Guest(s) are responsible for their own costs and expenses associated with the acceptance or use of the Prize that are not specifically stated above (including, without limitation, costs/expenses incurred getting to and from the Event). All federal, state and local taxes on the Prize value are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets. Event tickets may be subject to additional terms and conditions, including those of the Event venue and Event promoter. Sponsor is not responsible if the Event is delayed, postponed or canceled for any reason. Winner will not receive compensation from Sponsor for tickets that the winner is unable to use due to cancellation or postponement of the Event. Winner agrees that Event admission is awarded pursuant to a revocable, non transferable license that is personal to that applicable winner, and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated or otherwise conveyed. Winners may be required to produce government-issued identification to receive the Prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, acceptance of the Prize shall constitute and signify winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness and/or prize information in connection with the Promotion for promotional, advertising or other purposes without payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
9. Release: By receipt of the Prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, to the fullest extent permissible by law, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion, attendance at the Event or receipt or use or misuse of the Prize.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to shipping or other malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (e) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion, attendance at the Event or receipt or use or misuse of the Prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, provided that such confirmation occurs prior to the drawing.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, all Entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or the Prize awarded shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York and shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in New York County, New York; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will the entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
14. Winner List: For the winner’s name, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to TIDAL PRESENTS CRWN: A CONVERSATION WITH ELLIOTT WILSON & FUTURE TICKET GIVEAWAY, Attn: Aspiro AB, c/o 1411 Broadway 39th Floor, New York, NY 10018. Requests for a winner list must be received ninety (90) days after the winner of the Promotion is chosen.
TIDAL is proud to announce the world's first music service with High Fidelity sound quality, High Definition music videos and expertly curated Editorial.