Jonas Brothers ‘Happiness Begins’ European Tour
Jonas Brothers “Happiness Begins” European Tour Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PROMOTION ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND, SWITZERLAND, SPAIN, GERMANY, DENMARK, THE UNITED KINGDOM, THE NETHERLANDS, OR FRANCE WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility: The Jonas Brothers “Happiness Begins” Tour Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the Republic of Ireland, Switzerland, Spain, Germany, Denmark, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, or France and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry and who have a Tidal account at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Aspiro AB (“Sponsor”) and any of its parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Winning a Prize (as defined below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Promotion is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
Individuals must have a Tidal account at the time of entry and must have signed up for an account on or before January 6, 2020 in order to participate in the Promotion. To sign up for an account (starting off as a free trial period), visit http://tidal.com/ Tidal’s Terms and Conditions of Use, available at http://tidal.com/us/terms, apply.
2. Sponsor: Aspiro AB, 540 W 26th St, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10001 (“Sponsor”).
3. Timing: The Promotion begins on January 6, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. British Summer Time (“BST”) and ends on February 20, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. BST (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, eligible individuals may enter the Promotion by visiting www.tidal.com/JonasBrothers , selecting the Event date (as defined below) of his/her choice, and completing the electronic entry form. Entries must be received prior to the Drawing Date and Time as set forth below on Table A in order to be eligible. All entries received after the Drawing Date and Time for the applicable Event will be void.
Limit: one (1) entry per person or per email address. Must have a valid e-mail address. Individuals must provide all applicable information requested to be eligible to win. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will result in disqualification. Upon submission of the completed entry form, the individual is deemed an “entrant” for purposes of the Promotion. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same e-mail address. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail account submitted on the electronic entry form will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or online organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Individuals may not enter with multiple e-mail addresses nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to enter multiple times or as multiple entrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times will be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won, in Sponsor’s discretion. Entrants agree to be bound by all decisions of Sponsor, which are binding and final.
5. Prize Drawing & Odds of Winning: Sponsor will randomly select the number of potential winner(s) per Event date as set forth on Table B from among all eligible entries received for that Event date up to the Drawing Date and Time as set forth in Table A below (for a total of twenty-two (22) potential winners). Odds of winning the Prize (as defined below) depend on the total number of eligible entries received for each applicable Event date up to the Drawing Date and Time.
Location // Date of Drawing // Date of Show
Birmingham, UK // 22/1/2020 @ 12:00 p.m. BST // 29/1/2020
London, UK // 26/1/2020 @ 12:00 p.m. BST // 2/2/2020
London, UK // 27/1/2020 @ 12:00 p.m. BST // 3/2/2020
Glasgow, UK // 29/1/2020 @ 12 p.m. BST // 5/2/2020
Manchester, UK//30/1/2020 @ 12 p.m. BST // 6/2/2020
Berlin, Germany // 3/2/2020 @ 12 p.m. BST //10/2/2020
Koln, Germany // 4/2/2020 @ 12 p.m. BST // 11/2/2020
Zurich, Switzerland // 6/2/2020 @ 12 p.m. BST // 13/2/2020
Barcelona, Spain // 10/2/2020 @ 12 p.m BST // 17/2/2020
Amsterdam, Netherlands // 13/2/2020 @ 12 p.m BST // 20/2/2020
Paris, France // 15/2/2020 @ 12 p.m BST // 22/2/2020
6. Winner Requirements: After the applicable Drawing Date and Time as set forth in Table A above, the potential winners will be notified by e-mail and must respond to Sponsor within twenty-four (24) hours of attempted notice or the potential winner will forfeit the Prize (as defined below) and another winner may be selected. Except where prohibited, each potential winner and their Guest (as defined below) may be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release (“Release”), which must be received by Sponsor within the time period set forth by Sponsor, in order to claim his/her Prize. Potential winners in Denmark may be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without mechanical or other aid. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return the Release within the required time period, fails to provide the requested information, fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question (if applicable), does not comply with these Official Rules, or is disqualified for any reason, such potential winner forfeits the Prize and Sponsor reserves the right to award the applicable Prize to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. Such alternate winner will be obliged to answer correctly a mathematical skill-testing question (if applicable). Sponsor reserves the right to select one (1) alternate winner from the winner selection method described above, after which any remaining prizes will remain un-awarded.
7. Prize: Sponsor will award the number of tickets and winners for each applicable Event date as set forth below on Table B. Each winner will receive two (2) tickets (individually and collectively, the “Prize”) to the Jonas Brother ‘ Happiness Begins’ Tour show on the date and location set forth on Table B (individually and collectively, the “Event”). Total ARV of all Prizes to be awarded: 5,866 €.
*For complete prize details, see above.
No transportation to/from the Event will be provided.
Limit: one (1) Prize per person. Prize cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize, or portion thereof, with a Prize of comparable or greater value, in its sole discretion. Each winner’s guest companion (the “Guest”) must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence. Winner and their eligible Guest are responsible for their own costs and expenses associated with the acceptance or use of the Prize that are not specifically stated above (including, without limitation, transportation, lodging, food and other concessions). Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of prize winners. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets or Prize items. Sponsor reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to the Event to any winner and/or his/her guest who engage(s) in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the Event. Event tickets may be subject to additional terms and conditions; see back of ticket for details. Sponsor is not responsible if the Event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason. Winners will not receive compensation from Sponsor for tickets that the winner is unable to use due to cancellation or postponement of the Event. Winner agrees that Event admission is awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to that applicable winner and his/her Guest, and may not be sold, resold, used for any commercial or promotional purpose whatsoever, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated or otherwise conveyed. Each winner and their Guest may be required to produce government-issued identification. Only the number of Prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Promotion. If, by reason of a print or other error, more Prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, alternate winner(s) will be selected in accordance with the winner selection method described above from among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the advertised number of Prizes available.
8. Publicity: To the extent permitted by the mandatory provisions of the applicable law, participation in the Promotion and/or acceptance of the Prize shall constitute and signify each winner’s and their Guest’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s and their Guest’s name, city, state, territory, province, likeness and/or Prize information in connection with the Promotion for promotional, advertising or other purposes without payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
9. Release: By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, Event partners, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, to the fullest extent permissible by law, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion, attendance at the Event, or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible, to the extent permitted by law, for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to shipping or other malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, provided that such confirmation occurs prior to the drawing.
NOTHING IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL DISCLAIM, LIMIT, OR EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR ANY LIABILITY THAT MAY NOT BE DISCLAIMED, LIMITED, OR EXCLUDED PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW.
Applies to entrants residing in Germany only: Sponsor will be liable for any culpable breach of essential contractual obligations. Essential contractual obligations are contractual obligations that need to be fulfilled to permit proper execution of these Official Rules and that may regularly be relied upon by the entrant. Sponsor’s liability will otherwise be limited to gross negligence and willful misconduct. In the event of any liability on the part of Sponsor due to a slightly negligent breach of essential contractual obligations or slightly negligent misconduct on the part of simple vicarious agents, the Sponsor’s subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents, Sponsor’s liability will be limited to typically foreseeable damages. The above limitations of liability will not affect any mandatory statutory liability, in particular Sponsor’s liability in connection with the loss of life, bodily injury or illness.
Applies to entrants residing in the United Kingdom only: NOTWITHSTANDING THIS SECTION 11 (LIMITATION OF LIABILITY), NOTHING IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL BE CONSTRUED TO LIMIT OR EXCLUDE ANY LIABILITY OF THE SPONSOR FOR FRAUD, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY THE SPONSOR OR ENTRANT’S NEGLIGENCE. No term of these Official Rules shall be enforceable by any person who is not a party to them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise, excluding Sponsor.
12. Disputes: TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE MANDATORY PROVISIONS OF THE APPLICABLE LAW, all entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any Prize awarded shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York and shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in New York County, New York; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will the entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. FOR ENTRANTS RESIDING IN THE EUROPEAN UNION THE ABOVE CHOICE OF LAW MAY NOT RESULT IN DEPRIVING THE ENTRANTS OF THE PROTECTION UNDER MANDATORY STATUTORY PROVISIONS THAT CANNOT BE WAIVED UNDER THE LAW WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN APPLICABLE IN THE ABSENCE OF THIS CHOICE OF LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
FOR UK RESIDENTS ONLY: THE PROMOTION AND THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE GOVERNED BY ENGLISH LAW AND ALL ENTRANTS AGREE TO SUBMIT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF THE COURTS OF ENGLAND AND WALES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY CLAIMS OR DISPUTES RELATING TO THIS PROMOTION, THE PRIZE OR THESE OFFICIAL RULES MUST BE BROUGHT WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION OCCURRED.
14. Winners’ List: For the winners’ names, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to TIDAL Jonas Brothers “Happiness Begins” Tour Giveaway Winners’ List, Attn: Aspiro AB, 1540 W 2t6th St, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10001. Requests for a winners’ list must be received ninety (90) days after the winners of the Promotion are chosen.
TIDAL is proud to announce the world's first music service with High Fidelity sound quality, High Definition music videos and expertly curated Editorial.