TIDAL Rising Artist of the Week: 5 Things To Know About Audri Nix
With TIDAL Rising we’re constantly showcasing new music from our favorite up-and-coming artists across all genres, and each week we pick one artist in particular to shine our spotlight on. Presenting the TIDAL Rising Artist of the Week: Audri Nix.
* * *
1) The “Más” singer believes there are two sides to her. Audri Nix the performer and Adriana Vazquez the person. She describes Audri Nix as her alter ego.
2) Two of her major musical inspirations are Shakira and Mala Rodriguez. Shakira inspired her growing up and she became obsessed with Mala Rodríguez when she first discovered rap in her teens.
3) The Puerto Rican artist’s grandmother encouraged her to pursue a career in music.
4) Listening to Puerto Rico’s ‘Rap 787’ radio station ignited the fire inside her to create music and write her own rap lyrics.
5) Her favorite Puerto Rican dish is tembleque, a gelatin-like coconut dessert. A special treat she only eats during Christmas.
This week, we’d like you to get to know Audri Nix a bit better. Stay tuned for an interview with the singer, where she talks about her musical beginnings, her latest projects, as well as a curated playlist on one of her idols.
TIDAL is proud to announce the world's first music service with High Fidelity sound quality, High Definition music videos and expertly curated Editorial.